NANCY SINATRA NEWS

Read Nancy's Book
Frank Sinatra:
An American Legend

Order from Amazon
Talk to Nancy!
Talk to Nancy!
Write a note to Nancy and tell her what you think about her music and her family.
Nancy for Frank Radio Show
Listen to Nancy for Frank on SiriusXM Channel 71
Sunday 5-8PM ET
Tuesday 3-6PM ET

RECENT TWEETS

News & Blog

Cherry Smiles

August 27th, 2009 by Nancy

Nancy Sinatra Cherry Smiles

Cherry Smiles is a new digital-only collection of extremely rare tracks recorded between 1970-1980 by pop icon Nancy Sinatra. Twelve of these tracks were previously available as vinyl-only 45rpm singles, originally issued via Reprise, RCA, and the Private Stock label. “There Ain’t No Way” and “Southern Lady” were never released in any format.

These recordings include contributions from Ry Cooder, Duane Eddy and Lee Hazlewood, who duets with Sinatra on “Indian Summer.” Production duties are handled by Billy Strange, Andy Wickham, Lenny Waronker, Snuff Garrett, Jimmy Bowen, and others.

Release Date: Sept. 22, 2009

Order Here

Track listing:

1. Machine Gun Kelly
2. Dolly and Hawkeye
3. Indian Summer (L’été Indien)
4. Ain’t No Sunshine
5. Let’s Keep it That Way
6. There Ain’t No Way
7. One Jump Ahead of the Storm
8. I’m Not a Girl Anymore
9. She Played Piano and He Beat the Drums
10. Southern Lady
11. A Gentle Man Like You
12. Annabell of Mobile
13. Is Anybody Goin’ to San Antone
14. Glory Road

9 Responses to “Cherry Smiles”

1. AndreFTG says:

Nancy, i’m so glady to leave this comment here. It’s so nice to find a way to talk with you. When i hear your love songs, i fell you so close to me… You are lovely, i hope someday meet you or simply talk with you. May God blass you, Nancy,

AndreFTG

2. Ulf S says:

Great!
    Here in Sweden you have so many fans they would love for you to come!
    Great songs!
    Ulf Sanned
    Sweden

3. Mikeg says:

Nancy, thank you so much for this wonderful collection. We love you!

4. Kristian says:

Hallo.
    Both cover and track listing looks very exciting.

Many of the songs from the 70`s are among my favorites. Especially GLORY ROAD, HOOK AND LADDER,DOLLY AND HAWKEYE. Really looking forward to it with losts of excitement.

100 years.

5. Chris says:

Wow! Can’t wait to add to my collection. Beautiful art work! Wonderful selection of songs. Blessings to you!

6. William Wyllie says:

The New Collection looks good. “Indian Summer” is one of my favorites. Along with “Glory Road”. Neil Diamond does a good version also.
    I wanted to ask a question, A long time back on
    a Jack Benny farewell program Nancy you sang a song I loved, I use to have a recording of it but is long gone now. The Song was “The Best Is Yet To Come” would love to see this released or the original video of it.

7. Gerald says:

Great selection Nancy !

Love,

Jerry xoxoxo

8. DAN/HerFanDan says:

Beautiful cover, Nancy, a TRUE piece of art. I’m very excited about the new collection of music.

Keep on rockin!